domenica 8 gennaio 2017

2016 - Team Radio of The Year

  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! (Fernando Alonso - Cina 2016 - qualifiche);
  • Oh for f*** sake man! Who the f***!? Oh, I'm out! Crash! Somebody hit me in the f*** rear at turn two and then somebody hit me in the f*** rear again at turn three for f*** sake! Honestly, what the f*** are we doing here!? (Sebastian Vettel - Russia 2016);
  • If I don't f**king avoid that, he's going straight into my car. What is this, ping pong, or Grand Prix racing?" (Sebastian Vettel - Spagna 2016);
  • E' chiaro che il suo intento è quello di sbattermi fuori, ridicolo! E' ridicolo!! (Kimi Raikkonen - Belgio 2016);
  • Don’t worry. I lose another position in the next stop, and I will recover later.  (Fernando Alonso - Germania 2016);
  • I'm not here to finish fourth (Max Verstappen - USA 2016);
  • "I have a message for Charlie. Fuck off! Honestly fuck off!" (Sebastian Vettel - Messico 2016);
  • I’m driving like a grandma. (Max Verstappen - Ungheria 2016);
  • So the brake pedal going to the floor isn’t classed as a safety issue. That’s quite interesting. Think someone needs to read up on what is safe and what isn’t. (Jenson Button - Ungheria 2016);
  • "It’s the only way we have to undercut someone. Box now."  "They’re miles away. Who do you want to undercut?" "OK, stay out." (Team Ferrari - Sebastian Vettel - Germania 2016);
  • Esteban’s my favourite, I love this guy. (Daniel Ricciardo - Germania 2016);
  • This Palmer is an idiot, no? (Carlos Sainz - Abu Dhabi 2016).
-:-
 ... and the winner is ... 
... honestly ...
Sebastian Vettel 
"I have a message for Charlie. Fuck off! Honestly fuck off!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento